ISO 9001 QMS Accreditation Renewed
UMC Architects are pleased to announce we have completed the assessment of our QMS procedures by Alcumus ISOQAR Ltd and renewed our UKAS accredited certification to the 2015 standard for ISO9001 Quality Management System.
UMC Architects are passionate about delivering the right solutions and making a difference with genuine added value. We are proud of our Quality Management system which aims to;
- Ensure, insofar as is possible, that we provide a consistent, competitive and professional service which is focused on our clients, suppliers and colleagues within the industry.
- Embrace quality management procedures and adopt principles of ‘best practice’ as an integral part of our company ethos.
- Ensure that we maintain a high quality of deliverables on all of our projects at all times by adopting appropriate checking, reviewing and auditing procedures both internally and by external accredited organisations.
- Encourage all our staff to strive to create and maintain a professional work environment and to improve their skills wherever possible.
- Ensure that all staff are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate information, instruction and training to develop their skills.
- Ensure that we consult with all of our employees on matters affecting their health, safety and wellbeing and endeavour to prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- Review and revise this policy statement at regular intervals.
UMC Architects are committed to quality assurance to the mutual benefit of clients and the practice.