UMC Architects work also encompasses sectors outside of our industrial specialisms, which often occurs when existing clients wish to involve us in other areas of their portfolio. Our team has broad past experience of large commercial projects, the design quality needed and the management skills required to deliver.
We have the expertise to undertake a variety of commercial projects, including:
- Stand-alone office developments
- Security buildings & facilities
- Call Centres
- Data Centres
- Public amenity buildings
All of our projects are approached in exactly the same way as those in our core sectors, ensuring that each is director-led and serviced to our high standards. We are also very familiar with performing the lead-designer role on these projects, taking on the responsibility for co-ordinating and programming the design team deliverables.
- We provide a Director-led, hands-on approach to all of our projects.
- An experienced team who understand the key stages of the design process.
- We can take the lead design/co-ordination role heading the various design functions required for a particular scheme.
- As lead designers we will co-ordinate the design team which would normally include; building services engineers/structural civil engineers/cost consultants/CDM/environmental consultant (BREEAM).
- A tailored service to suit the requirements and budget of each project.
- We develop practical and buildable solutions that can be delivered on site.