Within the Transport sector UMC Architects have experience across the following facility types:
- Air Cargo
- Aircraft Hangars
- Passenger Air Terminals
- Rail Operational Control Centres
- Rail Maintenance Depots
- Transportation Hubs
- Port and Harbour related facilities
Our Architects are experienced in working to meet the stringent design and approval protocols that are found when designing transportation-related projects.
They have worked with Network Rail, The Department of Transport and HM Customs; where they have developed facilities to work within stringent criteria and at the same time ensure that all operational requirements are met.
Our design services provided below can be tailored to meet the client brief and budget.
- Concept Design
- Planning Application drawings/supporting information
- Design and Access Statement
- 3D CAD Visuals
- Consultation and presentation to independent design bodies.
- Design development for discharge of Planning conditions
- BREEAM Assessments
- Tender Design
- Detailed Design